PROCESS & TIMELINE:
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and should be submitted by December 31st.
- Priority given to siblings.
- Child must be 2 years old at the start of preschool.
- Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Fall 2017 acceptance notices will be mailed.
- The preschool dates are: September 2017 – June 2018
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child's name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2016-2017 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.
NEW!!! PARENTS AS PRESCHOOL PARTNERS
January through May 2017 Classes will be held Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30-11:00am. Come join your child for arts and crafts, game play, story time, singing, dancing, snack and gym time in this pre-preschool class. Your child will have the opportunity to gradually separate (or not) from you in a safe and secure environment where you are never more than a couple of steps away. Classes open to children 18-30 months.
Please fill out the attached application and submit it along with the $50.00 non-refundable registration fee by November 30th. Priority will be given to siblings of current students. All other acceptances will be by lottery.
Our preschool runs from September to June -- however, we do accept students on an ongoing basis, so whenever there are openings available and our schedule permits it, a student can come join us!
If you are interested in meeting with us and getting to know the school a bit better, we welcome you to schedule a tour with us! Meet with our preschool director Ilana Friedman to take a look around our wonderful North Williamsburg Y preschool.
September 29; October 11, 20, 26; November 2, 16, 17, 30; December 7, 14, 15.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour!